After using Combat® roach control products, you may have a bit of unused product leftover. Instead of tossing them out in the trash, save time and money by storing them for future use. Here are some rules for you to follow when saving Combat® Baits and Gels.
- Wash your hands with soap and water after using or coming in contact with our products.
- Keep all opened and unopened Combat® Gels and all unopened Combat® Baits stored away in a safe, cool and dry place. This storage area should be away from children and pets to prevent access.
- Our products are mess free and easy to use, but know that they do contain hydramethylnon or fipronil. These substances are lethal to roaches, but are classified by the EPA as “relatively non-hazardous and virtually non-toxic” to people and pets.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding coming in contact with Combat® products, please contact the Combat® Help Line at 1-800-426-6228.
In addition to using Combat® Baits and Gels to manage your cockroach infestation, there are other things you can do to protect your home against roaches in the future.
- Regularly inspect and clean common roach infestation areas, such as near your baseboards and appliances.
- Keep all food and liquid stored in closed, air-tight containers.
- Regularly check for and repair any water leaks in and around your home.
- Make sure all trash cans are sealed and emptied as needed.
- Keep your home clean and clutter free. Clean up any spills and crumbs as soon as possible to avoid attracting roaches.
- Inspect your foundation and windows for cracks and holes. Repair and seal any deficiencies with caulk to prevent roaches from easily accessing your home.
- Do not leave food or dishes in the sink, especially overnight.
- Never assume that since you can’t see cockroaches they aren’t there - it’s better to be safe rather than sorry when it comes to cockroach prevention.