Combat Max® Ant Killing Gel Bait
Kills in 24 hours.
Kills the Queen, kills the colony.
Kills ants without messy residue, odors or fumes.
Visible results overnight!
Ants* are attracted to the tri-sugar gel bait and take it back to deliver a lethal dose to their colony. This product provides control of ants* in as little as 3-5 days.*Excluding carpenter, fire, pharaoh and harvester ants
Combat Max® Ant Killing Gel Bait provides control of ants* in as little as 3-5 days.
Its speed is slow enough for foraging ants to return to the colony and feed the bait to larvae and the queen, but fast enough to see visible results overnight.
The bait is brought back to the colony where it is shared and kills the entire colony.
*excluding carpenter, fire, pharaoh and harvester ants
Package includes 4 bait stations.
Active ingredient: Fipronil
Bait stations are easy to use.
Place baits on a flat surface near ant trails or where you frequently see ants.
For indoor and outdoor (adjacent to home) use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
For indoor and outdoor (adjacent to the home) use:
- 1. Place bait station on flat surface and remove the clear cap.
- 2. Push down on sealed capsule until it clicks into place and is ready to activate in step 3.
- 3. Firmly press capsule to break bottom seal and release bait into station.
- 4. Replace the clear cap. Place station where ants are present. Replace all bait stations after 1 month.
For indoor use: Place baits near ant trails or where you frequently see ants. Place additional baits anywhere ants may enter your home.
For outdoor use: Place a bait station every 15-20 feet around the perimeter of your home. Place additional bait stations near cracks or crevices, along sills, or anywhere ants may gain entry indoors.
- 1. Ants enter the bait station and eat the bait.
- 2. Ants take the bait back to the nest.
- 3. Ants pass the bait on to the queen and kill the entire colony.