Combat® Max™ Ant Bait
Contains a powerful insecticide, Fipronil, which gets rid of ants commonly found in households.
Best used in areas like under sinks, behind toilets, and behind appliances, kills ants in a Domino-Effect, and eliminates at the source of the infestation.
Combat® Max™ Ant Killing Gel helps you get rid of ants in just three to five days. It’s formulated to attract ants quickly, while its fast-acting insecticide, Fipronil, one of the most powerful ant killers, starts to exterminate ants in hours. Worker ants return to the colony and feed the bait to the larvae and to the queen, eliminating the entire ant colony. This gel is easy to use so you can apply it in cracks, crevices and other hard-to-reach places.
Combat® Max™ Ant Killing Gel is effective against Carpenter, Pharaoh, Argentine, Cornfield, Odorous House, Thief, Pavement, White Footed, and Little Black Ants.
Package includes 27g syringe of ant killing gel.
Active Ingredient: Fipronil
Other Ingredients: Food-based attractants, D-Fructose, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Salt, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Salt, Quaternium-15, Glycol, Water, Gelling Agent, pH Adjuster
NOTE: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Keep exposed gel away from open foods and food-contact surfaces.
- 1. To apply gel: remove cap, touch tip to surface and depress the plunger. Place gel in areas of suspected ant activity, next to ant trails, and near ant nests. Recap tube after use. Avoid applying gel in direct sunlight.
- 2. Apply gel in spots, and to cracks and crevices. For best results, apply many spots of gel where you see ants foraging and entering the structure.
- 3. Do not apply the gel to areas that have been recently sprayed with insecticide or contaminated with foggers, and do not spray insecticide over the gel, as this may make the bait ineffective.
- 4. Inspect placements and reapply as needed.
For Indoor Use
- Place gel in areas where you see ants.
- Do not place bait in locations that are frequently washed, as bait will be removed by washing.
- Do not treat food-preparation surfaces.
- Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment where a possibility of shock exists.
- The product may stain textiles and clothing.
For Outdoor Use
Place the gel outdoors into or adjacent to structures where you see ants, next to ant trails and suspected areas of ant activity.
Ants take the gel and return to the colony.
Ants feed the bait to the larvae and the queen, killing the colony.