- Bug Season
- NEW Killing
- Combat ®
- Create Your Plan of Attack
Featured Video: Bug Season Report by CombatTo keep bugs from spoiling your summer plans, Combat has released a new secret weapon towards extermination: Killing Bait Strips. With the same killing power found in Combat Gels, the thin bait strips help get rid of roaches and ants so you can enjoy your summer - pest free.
When you first see ants in your house, it's time to take action to get rid of them!
- Getting rid of them is easy when you choose the ant killer that’s right for you from our proven baits and gels:
- Baits come in a protective housing; ants enter and carry the poison away with them.
- Gels should be applied where you see the ants feeding in your home.
- Immediately after you get rid of ants in the home is the best time to survey the outside of your home to find out where they are entering.
- Use our products there as well and you will be rid of your ant problem.
Finding cockroaches (aka roaches) in your dwelling is stressful. But you can get rid of roaches quickly, yourself, using our roach killing products:
- Choose the roach killerbased on the size of the roaches you need to get rid of, and if you prefer a bait or gel:
- Baits come in a protective housing; roaches enter and carry the poison back to the nest.
- Gels are applied where you see roaches in your home or apartment. The gel is easy to apply to cracks and crevices where the roaches emerge.
- Applying the gel or bait in more places will make it easier to get rid of roaches once and for all.
Summertime is just around the corner, and unfortunately, so is bug season. During the hot and humid summer months, roach and ant populations multiply and start invading many homes around the United States.
Good news - if roaches and ants... Read More