5 ways to maximize effectiveness of Combat® gels for pest control
Combat® Gels are a critical asset to your overall pest control strategy. Combat® Source Kill Max Ant Killing Gel and Combat® Source Kill Max Roach Killing Gel put effective bug killing power where you need it most.
Here are five ways to maximize the effectiveness of Combat® Gels for total pest control.
- Form-fitting ant and roach killer: small, narrow openings are how ants and roaches enter your home. Gels can be squeezed into cracks and crevices around your home to keep ants and roaches away.
- Use Combat® Gels indoors: inside your house, apply in corners where floorboards don’t quite meet up or around openings in walls where pipes enter under the sink.
- Use Combat® Gels outdoors: Combat® Ant Killing and Roach Killing Gels can provide a great first line of defense outside your house when used on patios, decks, driveways, and along the foundation of the house.
- Easy to use and less visible: syringe-style application makes it easy to place Combat® Gels in hard-to-reach areas, such as behind counters, around piping, or along windowsills.
- Surface and placement considerations: to maintain their effectiveness, Combat® Gels should not be placed in areas where they may get wet, like near running water or leaky drains. Gels work best when applied to non-porous surfaces. Any unnecessary residue from application can be easily cleaned up with a damp paper towel. Application sites should be checked monthly, and the gel should be re-applied if it is no longer visible.
To learn more about how to prevent insects from entering your home, kitchen and bathroom, view our helpful prevention video. Or click over to our Prevention Tips page.