The active ingredient in our Combat® ant baits and gels have been designed specifically for ants and has been shown to have a low order of toxicity in animals such as (non-insect) household pets.
Although it is unlikely that a pet would experience adverse effects if a small amount was ingested, medical personnel at our medical line also have veterinary expertise with our products and are available 24/7 at 866-338-8517 to field questions or concerns should any unintended exposure to the product occur.
Tips to Keep Pets Safe:
- Always read packing labels and instructions carefully and thoroughly before application, and use only as directed.
- Do not apply insecticides near your pets’ food and water dishes, or near their beds or cages.
- Be sure to store all insecticides and other toxic materials in their original packaging.
- Be sure all toxic materials are kept away from small pets and children by storing them safely in locked cabinets or high shelves in the garage.