5 Ways to Maximize Effectiveness of Combat Gels for Pest Control
Combat® Gels are a critical asset to your overall pest control strategy. Combat® Source Kill Max Ant Killing Gel and Combat® Source Kill Max Roach Killing Gel put effective bug killing power where you need it most.
Here are five ways to maximize the effectiveness of Combat® Gels for
total pest control.
• Form-fitting ant and roach killer: small, narrow openings are how ants and roaches enter your home. Gels can be squeezed into cracks and crevices around your home to keep ants and roaches away.
• Use Combat Gels indoors: inside your house, apply in corners where floorboards don’t quite meet up or around openings in walls where pipes enter under the sink.
• Use Combat Gels outdoors: Combat Ant Killing and Roach Killing Gels can provide a great first line of defense outside your house when used on patios, decks, driveways, and along the foundation of the house.
• Easy to use and less visible: syringe-style application makes it easy to place Combat Gels in hard-to-reach areas, such as behind counters, around piping, or along windowsills.
• Surface and placement considerations: to maintain their effectiveness, Combat Gels should not be placed in areas where they may get wet, like near running water or leaky drains. Gels work best when applied to non-porous surfaces. Any unnecessary residue from application can be easily cleaned up with a damp paper towel. Application sites should be checked monthly, and the gel should be re-applied if it is no longer visible.