NOTE: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a
manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not apply baits or gel to areas recently sprayed with insecticide, and do not spray insecticide over baits or gel as this may make the bait ineffective.
For Indoor Use
1. Use all baits. Break baits apart. Do not remove or puncture the labels on bait stations.
2. Place baits wherever you have seen roaches, then additional baits about 1½ feet away.
3. Place baits carefully so they are touching walls or corners. Replace all 12 baits every 6 months, or sooner if roaches return.
Do not apply gel to surfaces where food is handled or prepared. Do not contaminate food or utensils with gel.
1. Remove cap, touch tip to surface and depress plunger. For first application, apply gel in 4 dime-sized spots or several 1½ to 6-inch strips per square yard. Recap tube after use.
2. Place many spots of gel near areas of roach traffic and suspected nesting areas, as well as cracks and crevices.
3. Inspect gel after 1 month and reapply if no longer visible. Refresh with a new application after 3 months. Clean up gel with a damp paper towel and discard towel after use.