- Identify the Enemy
- Learn About Pet Safety
- NEW Killing
- Create Your Plan of Attack
Featured Video: Five Ways to Outsmart RoachesUse Combat® baits and gels to build your arsenal against roaches. Unlike sprays that kill the pests you see, Combat® roach killing baits and gels kill cockroaches at the source and prevent them from coming back. Roaches take the bait back to the nest, where it's shared, destroying the nest.
When you first see ants in your house, it's time to take action to get rid of them!
- Getting rid of them is easy when you choose the ant killer that’s right for you from our proven baits and gels:
- Baits come in a protective housing; ants enter and carry the poison away with them.
- Gels should be applied where you see the ants feeding in your home.
- Immediately after you get rid of ants in the home is the best time to survey the outside of your home to find out where they are entering.
- Use our products there as well and you will be rid of your ant problem.
Finding cockroaches (aka roaches) in your dwelling is stressful. But you can get rid of roaches quickly, yourself, using our roach killing products:
- Choose the roach killerbased on the size of the roaches you need to get rid of, and if you prefer a bait or gel:
- Baits come in a protective housing; roaches enter and carry the poison back to the nest.
- Gels are applied where you see roaches in your home or apartment. The gel is easy to apply to cracks and crevices where the roaches emerge.
- Applying the gel or bait in more places will make it easier to get rid of roaches once and for all.